terms & conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before making any booking. The following paragraphs govern the rights and disclaimers of Bridgeway Travel and Tours. By participating in a Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tour or activity, all individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, spectators, or others (herein referred to as ‘Participants’) understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant, and agree as follows:
Therefore, to ensure safe re-opening of tours and support the Philippine Government efforts in providing a safe environment for both participants, staff, and tour guides, so as to minimize the risk of a COVID-19 resurgence, Bridgeway Travel and Tours requires all participants to adhere to the following:
Before the Tour:
1) Registration with full and accurate contact particulars is required for all tours. This is to facilitate contact tracing purposes. Attendance and contact details will also be taken before the start of the tour. Bridgeway Travel reserves the right to disallow any participant who has not registered for a tour or refuses to provide contact details.
2) All tours will be limited to groups of up to 6-8 pax (or the stipulated number allowed by regulations). The tour guides will disallow any participants or groups that have more than the stipulated allowed number and reserve the right to cancel or discontinue the tour.
3) Participants are required to take a temperature check and the tour guides will disallow any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour. Participants are also required to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitizers if water and soap are unavailable.
4) The tour guide will be conducting a pre-tour briefing and ensure that all health protocols relevant to participants are conveyed to you.
During the Tour:
5) Participants will be required to wear a mask, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.). Participants will also be provided and use a portable audio tour guide system, or equivalent, with individual headsets/earpieces to be worn throughout the conduct of the tour.
6) Participants should take mindful precautions to maintain at least 1m spacing from another participant and tour guide.
7) Participants are required to use the safety, where available, at each place of interest in the tour.
8) The tour guide will be required to look out for participants that may display the specified symptoms during the tour. The tour guide will require any participant subsequently found during the tour to have developed the specified symptoms to immediately leave the tour to seek medical treatment or, if the participant is not able to leave the tour to seek medical treatment, isolating the individual from others, providing surgical masks, maintaining a safe distance, and arranging for the participant to obtain medical treatment.
9) For tours with conveyance, participants are required to keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
10) Tour guides reserve the right to skip or avoid tour stops / locations/routes on the itinerary during peak periods or when deemed to have a large crowd of people to minimize physical interaction.
After the Tour:
11) Participants are advised to retain the app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts after the tour.
12) Participants are advised to clean, disinfect or dispose of all items provided to them such as earpieces (disposable and non-disposable) for portable audio tour guide system or face masks after using them.
13) Participants are advised to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitizers if water and soap are unavailable.
Tour Guides and staff reserves the right to disallow any participants that are in breach of health protocols Temporary Measures, Control Orders, or LGU-specific requirements from further participation in the tours or stop/cancel the tour. In line with all other liability clauses in these terms & conditions, Bridgeway Travel and Tours will not assume any liabilities arising from any COVID-19 cases that may or may not be related to the participation or conduct of the tours.
"Bridgeway Travel" is a trading name and is under Bridgeway Travel and Tours a travel & tour company registered in the Philippines with Department of Tourism Accreditation No. NCR-TTA-0075-2020.
2. LIABILITY INSURANCE
Bridgeway Travel and Tours does not provide liability insurance for the protection of Participants who participate in Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tours and activities.
Participant’s participation in our tours is at the participant’s own sole risk. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of participant, by purchasing a ticket and / or participating in Bridgeway Travels' tour or activity forever and unconditionally releases the company, and any affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders and directors of the foregoing limitation (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tours or activities, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to Participant, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the released parties. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of the participant, further agrees to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the tours or activities.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated, and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local, or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are expressly waived.
3. HEALTH, MEDICAL CONDITIONS, AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a Bridgeway Travels' tour or activity, the Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tours/ activities including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death.
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tour or activity you acknowledge and represent that the Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness, or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in a Bridgeway Travels' tour or activity.
Bridgeway Travel and Tours advises all Participants to take up their own Personal Accident and Liability Insurance. Bridgeway Travel and Tours do not provide liability insurance for the protection of Participants who may participate in our tours and activities.
4. BEHAVIOR POLICY
For the benefit of all Participants on all Bridgeway Travels' tours and activities, Bridgeway Travel and Tours reserves the right to remove any Participant whose behavior is deemed to pose a risk or nuisance to other Participants or members of the public. Participants who are removed from a Bridgeway Travels tour or activity for this purpose will not receive a refund and no costs or expenses incurred will be covered.
5. MEDIA RIGHTS, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND FILMING POLICY
Bridgeway Travel reserves the right to take photographs and film footage of Participants on Bridgeway Travels' tours and activities and to use the material in any way it deems appropriate including but not limited to featuring it on the company website and on promotional materials.
Participants agree to grant Bridgeway Travels' an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on all tours in which you may appear. Bridgeway Travel and Tours have the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogs, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the "Works"). Participants agree that Bridgeway Travel and Tours is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights, and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof.
All information, content, services, and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example, and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, HTML, source, and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Monster Day Tours, and/or Bridgeway Travel and Tours affiliated entities, licensors and/or suppliers.
6. USE OF TOUR CONTENT AND MATERIAL POLICY
Notes, photographs, images, and other materials supplied to Participants who take part in a Bridgeway Travel and Tours tour and/or activity in hard-copy, electronic format, or any other format, are the personal copyright of Bridgeway Travel and Tours, and are not to be reproduced in whole or in part, or distributed to any Third Party in any form whatsoever, without the express written permission of Monster Day Tours. Requests to use Content for any purpose should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. TOUR CANCELLATION
a) Cancellation by Participant
We have a strictly no refund & non-cancellation policy once a tour is confirmed.
However, we do assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and can offer alternatives such as a date exchange or an E-certificate. In some cases, we can do a full refund.
Each tour is scheduled to depart on time. On late arrivals, tour content and activities that were missed would not be refunded nor replaced. No reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds would be given. Participants are advised to be at the scheduled Meeting Point or Pickup Point 15 minutes before Tour Commencement and have the responsibility for their own time management.
If a Participant chooses to leave a tour or activity partway through the Bridgeway Travels' tour/activity or to cut short a private tour for any reason, no refund or transfer will be offered.
We are able to provide a safe and secure method of payment by bank deposit or credit card / Paypal for cancellation fees.
b) Cancellation by Bridgeway Travel and Tours
If tours and activities are canceled by Bridgeway Travel and Tours, for any other reason, Participants will be offered a choice of a full refund or transfer to another date with open availability.
In such cases, Participants will be notified by email using the email address that was provided at the point of ticket purchase. Bridgeway Travel and Tours accept no responsibility if an inaccurate or incorrect email address is provided and will not be liable to cover any costs incurred for an unnecessary journey to the tour meeting point in any circumstances including failure to reach the Participants with the cancellation message including at the fault of Bridgeway Travel and Tours and its staff.
All official bookings are only made via the https://www.bridgewaytravel.com platform and in the form of email confirmation. No other alternative direct bookings are permitted or recognized by us.
During the tour, participants are required to present their booking confirmation via printout of confirmation or flash the email confirmation using their mobile devices.
Booking confirmations are only valid on the indicated tour type and date. No replacements of participants or transfer of booking are allowed unless requested and permitted by us on a case by case basis.
Bridgeway Travel and Tours has the sole right and discretion to change routes and times prior to a tour. Updates will be sent via email or contact at the earliest possible instant. Bridgeway Travel and Tours will deem the best routes of every tour, possible alterations of routes could be, but not limited to, road closures, accidents, hindrance, or addition in the tour inclusion, in order to provide the best tour experience for participants.
10. WEATHER CONDITIONS
Bridgeway Travel and Tours' tours are conducted in rain or shine. You are advised to carry an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. There would only be a cancellation on extreme weather adversity. Discontinuation or suspension of the tour will be up to the discretion of our Tour Guide and should there be such a situation, Bridgeway Travel and Tours will issue a refund accordingly. The refunding decision is made by Bridgeway Travel and Tours and our Tour Guides will not be held responsible for any refunds.
Should participants wish to discontinue the tour, there will be no reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds given. Participants are responsible for their own safety and decisions.
11. NO LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
Bridgeway Travel and Tours acts solely as an agent in arranging tours, transportation, venue visits, and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss, or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization, or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any tour or by the act or default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
Bridgeway Travel and Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, infection, or illness caused in any way to the Participant(s) using or consuming the services or products of third parties. Additional purchase of food and other services or products along the tour will be at the expense of Participants.
Bridgeway Travel and Tours and the Site reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
Bridgeway Travel and Tours and the Site may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. Bridgeway Travel and Tours and the Site may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, Bridgeway Travel and Tours and the Site may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires Bridgeway Travel and Tours, the Site or any of their assets.